Terms & Conditions
1. This website is owned and operated by Claire Hill. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and products/services as offered by us. This website offers visitors a range of wire art, handmade entirely by Claire Hill. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. When buying an item, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
The prices we charge for using our products/ services are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page.
3. All wire art must be handled with extreme care. We take the utmost care when packaging every order to ensure it is delivered to you in perfect condition, and therefore we will not accept responsibility or issue refunds/exchanges on items where the appropriate level of care to the product has not been taken.
4. Every single piece of wire art is handmade by Claire Hill, which means that no two pieces are exactly the same. I am human and can sometimes make very minor mistakes, which are usually only noticeable by me. I quality check every piece of art I make three times, to ensure that it is made to the highest possible quality that I can deliver to my customers. When purchasing a piece of art from Vivid Wire, you are investing in a small business with a huge passion and even bigger heart, so please be advised that though your piece of art may not be 100% perfect, it leaves the Vivid Wire HQ 99.9% perfect (the remaining 0.1% is human error as no human is perfect).
5. Returns are accepted within 14 days for any undamaged product, simply return it with its included accessories and packaging within 14 days of the date you receive the product, and we will exchange it or offer a refund based upon the original payment method. Please note that the cost for returning an item is at the customers expense and is non-refundable.
6. In addition, please note the following: (i) Products can be returned only in the country in which they were originally purchased; and (ii) the following products are not eligible for return due to the personalisation of such items:
i) Custom orders
A custom order is defined as an order where the words/letters have been chosen by the customer before purchase and made in one of the four fonts offered by Claire Hill and Vivid Wire.
ii) Bespoke orders
A bespoke order is defined as an order directed by the customer on design and size, in conjunction with Claire Hill. Usually this is replicating a photo, logo and/or handwriting or other design requested by the customer.
7. If the item becomes declared lost in the post, we will issue a refund or send another piece 42 days after dispatch, which allows for the recovery of lost post and the ability to claim for the items lost. Once 42 days have past, you can choose to have the same item, similar piece or a full refund.
8. As a precaution, if your order value is over £20 it is always advised to purchase delivery with tracking included. Vivid Wire chooses Royal Mail as its preferred method of delivery in order to support small business and our local post office. If you wish to choose a different method of delivery, please contact Claire before making an order.
9. Once the item has been sent back, received and inspected, a full refund will be issued or an alternative piece sent out to you. Please take great care when handling your art. Claire Hill cannot be held responsible for any damage to your wire art if the wire art has not been taken care of appropriately. Full care and installation instructions are included with every order. If a customer has any further questions or requires support with installation please email .
10. We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the products/services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the products/services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
11. The products, service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Claire Hill and Vivid Wire.
12. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
13. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the product/service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid products/services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment
14. You agree to indemnify and hold Claire Hill harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including legal fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the products/services offered on the website.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Claire Hill, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, accidental injury/harm, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the product/service.
16. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Claire Hill assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our products/service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
17. If you have signed up to our newsletter, The Vivid Joy, you agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us via email. If you do not want to receive such promotional materials or notices, please just notify us at any time.
18. These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the products/services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the United Kingdom, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in London, United Kingdom. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
19. Designs, products and photography used on , on the @vivid_wire Instagram account, Facebook business page, Etsy and Pinterest pages remain the property of Claire Hill. Vivid Wire and must not be used or replicated without prior written permission. This applies to all products, imagery and written copy.
20. If you are found to have infringed on the intellectual property or any property stated above, you will be asked to removed imagery and products from your sites before legal proceedings will be sought.
21. We believe in supporting small business and that includes all small business so copying any thing made or designed by Claire Hill, Vivid Wire will not be tolerated. Be inspired, do not copy.
22. If you require any customer support services or would like to correspond with the website and its operators please contact us;
Mail: Claire Hill, Vivid Wire, 60 Beechwood Avenue, Darland, ME5 7HJ.
23. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at
24. We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review this page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.