'Make a Rainbow With Me' Workshop
Skill level: Intermediate (but I'm a really good teacher, so don't be put off! It just means that you have to make more tight bends in the wire)
I am so excited to introduce my 'Make With Me' Workshops. They are so much fun! But obviously, I would say that, but Deanne who attended the first one said:
"Can't wait for the next one!! It was so relaxing after a stressful day of work and felt like I was in a group call with a friends!"
This is what's included:
- An hour long live workshop with me, using my face, hands and voice to teach you how to make a Vivid Wire Mini Rainbow.
- The recording of the session, so you can watch it afterwards as many times as you like or if you can't make the live workshop.
- Enough wire to make three Mini Rainbows, in the colours of choice.
- You can choose to make them in one of my designed colour ways, or choose your own!
- The tools you need to make the Mini Rainbows, that you get to keep.
- The opportunity to ask as many questions as you need to!
- A template to help you construct your Mini Rainbows.
- Full installation instructions for completed mini rainbow.
All you need at home, is a ruler!
Options for the next Rainbow workshops are:
Wednesday 28th July at 8pm or
Saturday 7th August at 10am
The link to the workshop on Zoom, will be sent to you via email, so please ensure that you enter your email address correctly at checkout.
You will receive a recording of the workshop the next working day following the workshop. You will receive your 'Make a Rainbow With Me' kit with all the materials and tools you need before the workshop.
You can choose from the following colour ways:
Traditional: red, yellow, green and blue.
Monochrome: black, grey and silver
Pastel: dusky pink, gold, steel blue and lavender
Own choice: choose up to four different colours
If you have any questions at all, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org. It is really important that once you receive your wire art, that you handle it with care.
All Vivid Wire designs, wire words, wire art, images and video are protected by U.K. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution in any form without the written permission of Vivid Wire© (Claire Hill) is prohibited.
Copyright © 2019-2021 Vivid Wire, Claire Hill. All rights reserved.
The charity Refuge has been chosen as Vivid Wire's Charity of the Year
from 1st June 2021.
Refuge supports women, children & men experiencing domestic violence with a range of services.
£1 of every total order will be donated to Refuge via Work for Good.