'Make a Butterfly and Rosebud With Me' Workshop
Skill level: Beginner
I am so excited to introduce my 'Make With Me' Workshops. They are so much fun! But obviously, I would say that, but Penny who attended the first one said:
"Really enjoyed the session, thank you. Would love to join more in the future and will definitely recommend them to friends!"
This is what's included:
- An hour long live workshop with me, using my face, hands and voice to teach you how to make a Vivid Wire Rosebud and Mini Butterfly.
- The recording of the session, so you can watch it afterwards as many times as you like or if you can't make the live workshop.
- Enough wire to make two rosebuds and two mini butterflies in the colours of choice.
- The tools you need, that you get to keep.
- The opportunity to ask as many questions as you need to!
- Templates to help you construct your rosebuds and mini butterflies.
- Full installation instructions for completed wire art.
Options for the Butterfly and Rosebud workshops are:
Wednesday 11th August at 8pm or
Wednesday 1st September at 8pm
The link to the workshop on Zoom, will be sent to you via email, so please ensure that you enter your email address correctly at checkout.
You will receive a recording of the workshop the next working day following the workshop. You will receive your 'Make a Rosebud and Mini Butterfly With Me' kit with all the materials and tools you need before the workshop.
You can choose from 16 different colours for each piece of art work you create!
If you have any questions at all, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org. It is really important that once you receive your wire art, that you handle it with care.
All Vivid Wire designs, wire words, wire art, images and video are protected by U.K. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution in any form without the written permission of Vivid Wire© (Claire Hill) is prohibited.
Copyright © 2019-2021 Vivid Wire, Claire Hill. All rights reserved.
The charity Refuge has been chosen as Vivid Wire's Charity of the Year
from 1st June 2021.
Refuge supports women, children & men experiencing domestic violence with a range of services.
£1 of every total order will be donated to Refuge via Work for Good.