Updated: May 3, 2020
Hi guys! This is my website!! Can you believe it?! I have a proper working website for my second baby Vivid Wire. I am so proud of it and a massive thank you to my handsome husband, Mr VividWire a.k.a. Dan, who did most of the work. If you notice any spelling errors or have any difficulties navigating, please let me know.
So, if you don't know who I am and you have just stumbled across my website whilst in a web browsing/insta-scrolling hole, my name is Claire, I am 35 and I live in Kent. I am a mum to Jackson River and wife to Mr VividWire (that bit was obvious). I am a teacher in my spare time and I am also partial to studying for a masters; I'm in my final year. As you can tell, I like keeping busy, but wire art makes my heart sing. I LOVE it. I sacrifice sleep often for it, so it really is my second child. I love every element of the design process, organising my orders, tidying my wire stock, speaking with customers, but seeing customer photos is the BEST.
And here’s 10 facts about me (if you’re still reading)...
1. I REALLY hate oranges 🍊.
2. I have completed a parachute jump for charity 🪂 best thing ever.
3. I have walked the breast cancer moonwalk marathon🚶🏻♀️ (the pain was almost as bad as childbirth).
4. My fave food is Thai and Indian.
5. I met my husband while we were both working for homeless services. He had a ponytail at the time.
6. This is the third creative business I have started; first was making PE bags and scrunchies and the second was Violet & May (named after my Nana). I made jewellery and accessories out of ribbon. (A couple of ribbon roses I made, once ended up on Beyoncé’s feet...that’s a story for another day).
7. I wear very bright colours a lot. And do not want to conform even though I’m 35 now.
8. I love Oasis and particularly Noel Gallagher. I also love Pearl Jam and a bit of Dr. Dre.
9. I love noughties music too and have created a playlist on Spotify called "The Vivid Noughties"; it's pretty decent.
10. I asked my husband what fact I could end with and he said “tell them you’re extremely bossy”. I would rather say “I make stuff happen” 💪🏻.
If you have any particular ideas or questions, feel free to get in touch.